Proper rules. Read them thoroughly.
Last updated: 5th February 2020
‘Services’ and ‘Dexbonus Services’ refers to the services operated and managed by the Dexbonus Community Team. It's sad that we have to put anything more than just "don't be a dick" here, but people don't seem to understand what that means anymore...
- Maintain a pleasant, casual atmosphere, be respectful of all, and ensure the community is a fun and accepting place for all to talk and interact.
What does this stop me doing?
- Insulting anyone in any way;
- Lying, or falsifying information, about anyone or anything, including impersonation of an individual or entity;
- Impersonating any member of staff or the community;
- Doxxing or sharing any information which you do not have permissions to share;
- Bypassing or attempting to bypass any chat filter;
- Discussing politics, self-harm, suicide or any other negative experiences or topics;
- Excessive swearing and any use of hate speech is not tolerated;
- Providing unwanted help, tips, guidance or best practices, including spoiling content or backseat gaming;
- Chatting in a language other than English.
- Do not spam, annoy or advertise.
What does this stop me doing?
- Misusing mentions or tags;
- Using excessive caps or emotes/emoji
- Posting surveys, giveaways, fundraisers, or questionnaires;
- Posting links or content which could be considered: malicious, objectionable materials, pornography, shock sites, malware, phishing sites, hate groups, fake news or intentionally misleading information;
- Utilizing direct messages to annoy a community member after they have asked you to stop;
- Posting advertising including, social accounts, streams, snapchat, affiliate links or other websites or servers.
- Advertising Communities, Groups, YouTube Channels, Twitch channels or Discord Servers on Dexbonus Services is not permitted without express permission from the Community Manager.
- Do not encourage others to break rules, bypass bans, or break terms of service on any Dexbonus Services.
- Your username must be appropriate. You may be asked to use a different account if your username is found to be inappropriate. If you refuse to change your username you will be banned from the services.
- Piracy is not tolerated in any form. This includes, but is not limited to, linking to sites with illegal content, suggesting you have watched pirated content and discussions as to where to obtain pirated content.
- Spoilers are not okay, and will be removed. What constitutes as a spoiler is at the discretion of the Dexbonus Community Staff. Receiving excessive warnings for spoilers may result in you being removed from some or all of the Dexbonus Services.
- Respect Dodger's Rules. Only provide game tips when asked. Do not backseat game. Don’t give tips, or explain what to do and how to do it. Do not gripe or moan if Dodger does something you don't believe is correct.
- Do not provide specialist support for topics which you are not qualified; this includes, but is not limited to, Medicine, Health and Childcare. If you choose to follow any advice given by a member of the community, we will not be responsible for the outcome. Please always seek professional help from a trusted specialist.
- From time to time certain topics subjects not listed here may be deemed unacceptable for discussion on Dexbonus Services. These will be relayed via the Dexbonus Community Team if and when relevant.
- Ignorance of, or disagreement with, the rules is not a valid reason to be pardoned.
- Players may receive an infraction for breaking any of the rules above, depending on the severity of the violation.
- Upon receiving an infraction, players will be warned, temporarily banned, or permanently banned, depending on the number previous infractions as well as the severity of the infraction(s).
- Particularly serious or blatant cases of rule violations will result in an immediate permanent ban.
- Ban evasion is not permitted, and will result in a permanent ban for all alternate accounts associated with the evading player. The alternate accounts will remain banned once the original ban expires, and the original ban may also be extended indefinitely.
- Players violating the rules on any Dexbonus Service may be banned from any or all of the services.
- Bans (except temporary twitch bans) can be appealed and/or discussed by submitting a ticket at https://support.presshearttocontinue.com. Bans cannot be appealed or discussed anywhere else. Any discussion about bans outside the support system may result in more severe action (such as a ban extension).
- Commenting on or complaining about a; ban appeal, ban, moderator, partner, brand, sponsorship or product of Dexbonus Services in a public forum may lead to your account being permanently banned.
- Abuse of the ticket system, including repeated tickets about a closed matter may result in a permanent ban from submitting tickets, as well as permanent bans from some or all Dexbonus Services.
- Giving false information in any ban appeal will result in immediate denial of the appeal with no further discussion and will result in the ban(s) being appealed remaining permanently.
- All infractions are subject to moderator discretion.
C: Use of Services
- Report any issues or bugs encountered on Dexbonus Services via the ticket system at https://support.presshearttocontinue.com. Exploiting any bugs for any reason other than to demonstrate at the request of a staff member will result in a punishment.
- Follow any directions given by a Dexbonus Community staff member. If you have a complaint about a staff member, please file a ticket at https://support.presshearttocontinue.com
- You may record your activities on Dexbonus Services subject to the following:
- You have the express written or recorded permission of everyone recorded.
- You have the express written or recorded permission to record their creations.
- All Parties involved are properly credited.
- Anything uploaded to a non-Dexbonus Service includes links back to the server page for the services the activities were recorded on.
- Official Dexbonus Community events, including livestreams hosted by Dodger, may not be recorded.
- You will not backseat moderate, act like a moderator, take matters into your own hands, or advise our moderators. We do not like BDSM (Backseating, Disruptive or Substandard Moderation).
- Dexbonus Community Staff reserve the right to exclude anyone from any and/or all services for any reason without notice.