Terms of Service
Last updated: 09 August 2015
By using the Dexbonus Community web site and forums (“Service”), or any services of the Dexbonus Community (“Dexbonus Community”), you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”).Dexbonus Community reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service from time to time without notice. Any new features that augment or enhance the current Service, including the release of new tools and resources, shall be subject to the Terms of Service. Continued use of the Service after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time on this website.Violation of any of the terms below will result in the termination of your Account. While Dexbonus Community prohibits such conduct and Content on the Service, you understand and agree that Dexbonus Community cannot be responsible for the Content posted on the Service and you nonetheless may be exposed to such materials. You agree to use the Service at your own risk.
- You must be a human. Accounts registered by “bots” or other automated methods are not permitted under any circumstance.
- You must provide a valid email address, and any other information requested in order to complete the signup process. Accounts found to have given false details will be deactivated.
- Your login may only be used by one person – a single login shared by multiple people is not permitted.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password.
- You are responsible for all Content posted and activity that occurs under your account (even when Content is posted by others who have gained access to your account).
- You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright or trademark laws).
Warning If you are concerned about links that may constitute a breach in these rules, please clarify with a staff member before posting it.
B: Payments and Refund Terms
- All paid plans must provide a valid account through one of the approved payment providers provided. Free accounts are not required to provide an account through an approved payment provider.
- An upgrade from the free service to any paid rank will immediately bill you.
- The Service is billed instantly and is non-refundable. There will be no refunds or credits for any ranks purchased on any service, upgrade/downgrade refunds, or refunds for months unused with an open account. In order to treat everyone equally, no exceptions will be made.
- All fees are exclusive of all taxes, levies, or duties imposed by taxing authorities, and you shall be responsible for payment of all such taxes, levies, or duties.
- For any upgrade or downgrade in plan level, your payment account that you provided will automatically be charged the new rate.
- If you breach the Server Rules, you will not be eligible for a refund on anything purchase in our stores.
- All donations and payments made to the Dexbonus Community are non-refundable in all circumstances.
C: Termination and restriction of Account
- You may request termination of your account at any time, as far as the law governing these terms of service allows. In order to terminate your account you must contact support at https://support.presshearttocontinue.com.
- All of your Content will be immediately deleted from the Service upon cancellation. This information cannot be recovered once your account is cancelled.
- Termination or restriction of any account will not refund any purchased items/plans.
- Dexbonus Community, in its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service, or any other Dexbonus Community service, for any reason or no reason at any time. Such termination of the Service will result in the deactivation or deletion of your Account or your access to your Account, and the forfeiture and relinquishment of all Content in your Account.
- Verbal, physical, written or other abuse (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any Dexbonus Community customer, member or staff member will result in immediate account termination and prevention of all future use of all Dexbonus Community services.
- You will not be eligible for a refund of any purchases, donations, or payments made to the Dexbonus Community due to termination, restriction, or deletion of your account.
D: Modifications to the Service and Prices
- Dexbonus Community reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
- Prices of all Store items are subject to change. You are advised to check prices before purchasing or re-purchasing items from our stores.
- Dexbonus Community shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
E: Copyright and Content Ownership
- We claim no intellectual property rights over the material you provide to the Service. Your profile and materials remain yours. By agreeing to these terms, you agree to allow others to view your Content.
- Dexbonus Community does not pre-screen Content, but Dexbonus Community and its designee have the right (but not the obligation) in their sole discretion to refuse or remove any Content that is available via the Service.
F: General Conditions
- Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis.
- You understand that Dexbonus Community uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run the Service.
- You must not modify, adapt or hack the Service or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Service, Dexbonus Community, or any other Dexbonus Community service.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service.
- We may, but have no obligation to, remove Content and Accounts containing Content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libellous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
- We reserve the right to record all visual, audio and text transmissions on the services without notice to you. Recordings taken on public servers or public channels may be used publically (for example, but not limited to, community promotion) without notice to you.
- You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the Service, including your Content, may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
- You must not upload, post, host, or transmit unsolicited email, SMSs, or “spam” messages.
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- Dexbonus Community does not warrant that (i) the service will meet your specific requirements, (ii) the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable, (iv) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations, and (v) any errors in the Service will be corrected.
- You expressly understand and agree that Dexbonus Community shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses, resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use the service; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the service; (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) statements or conduct of any third party on the service; (v) or any other matter relating to the service.
- The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and Dexbonus Community and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior agreements between you and Dexbonus Community.
- Questions about the Terms of Service should be directed to the ticket system at https://support.presshearttocontinue.com/
- Dexbonus Community’s failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
- If any provision(s) of these Terms of Service is held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or unenforceable, then such provision(s) shall be construed, as nearly as possible, to reflect the intentions of the parties and all other provisions shall remain in full force and effect.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and you agree, for the benefit of Dexbonus Community, to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.